HDFS >> mail # user >> Yarn -- one of the daemons getting killed

Yarn -- one of the daemons getting killed
Hi,
  I am running a small application on YARN (2.2.0) in a loop of 500 times,
and while doing so one of the daemons, node manager, resource manager, or
data node is getting killed (I mean disappearing) at a random point. I see
no information in the corresponding log files. How can I know why is it
happening so?

 And, one more observation is that, this is happening only when I am using
"*" for node name in the container requests, otherwise when I used a
specific node name, everything is fine.

Thanks,
Kishore