Pig >> mail # user >> Multiple STORE statements in one script

+
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-08, 14:11
Re: Multiple STORE statements in one script
Hi,

It is possible to have multiple store statements, but I can't tell why you
have nothing in the result.
I recommend to split the task to the appropriate tools: store everything in
HDFS and then run Sqoop to upload data to an RDBMS.

Ruslan
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Shahab Yunus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In a Pig script I want to store the results in 2 different MySql tables
> (using DBStorage) and a file on HDFS. This means 3 different STORE
> statements. Right now when I do that, it does give success message in the
> logs but saves nothing. What am I missing? Is it even possible?
>
> I know I can use MultiStorage from PiggBank but I think it i sonly for 2
> HDFS files. I want to store in 2 different MySQL tables or a MySQL table
> and an HDFS file.
>
> Any recommendations? Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Shahab