Pig, mail # user - Verifying Pig -> Hadoop connection

+
Dave Viner 2010-07-01, 06:00
Re: Verifying Pig -> Hadoop connection
Harsh J 2010-07-01, 08:41
Yep, you need the PIG_CLASSPATH environment variable set to your
hadoop's conf directory.

$ export PIG_CLASSPATH=/etc/hadoop-0.20.2/conf
$ pig
2010-07-01 14:10:30,221 [main] INFO
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.HExecutionEngine -
Connecting to hadoop file system at: hdfs://yourmaster:9000
(...)

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com