HBase, mail # dev - Let's discuss Snapshots Feature Testing

+
Aleksandr Shulman 2013-01-14, 18:32
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-14, 19:01
+
Aleksandr Shulman 2013-01-14, 19:15
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-14, 23:15
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-15, 01:27
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-15, 02:47
Re: Let's discuss Snapshots Feature Testing
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-15, 08:55
My counter-argument here is that this would be a bug in HDFS as
opposed to HBase. It is good to know, but ideally shouldn't be exposed
at the HBase level.   This test won't really make sense if there was a
different FS underneath.

That said, if you insist we can add and and report on this (lower
priority than the hbase-level problems though).

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera