HBase >> mail # dev >> Let's discuss Snapshots Feature Testing

Re: Let's discuss Snapshots Feature Testing
My counter-argument here is that this would be a bug in HDFS as
opposed to HBase. It is good to know, but ideally shouldn't be exposed
at the HBase level.   This test won't really make sense if there was a
different FS underneath.

That said, if you insist we can add and and report on this (lower
priority than the hbase-level problems though).

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera