Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Karthik Kambatla

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-11-19, 17:27
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-11-19, 17:34
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-11-19, 17:49
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-11-19, 20:42
+
Ahmed Radwan 2013-11-19, 22:25
+
Mike Percy 2013-11-19, 22:52
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-11-20, 03:26
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-11-22, 18:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-11-20, 02:21
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:08
+
Jason Lowe 2013-12-12, 14:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-12-11, 22:20
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-12-09, 21:47
+
plamen jeliazkov 2013-12-09, 23:11
+
Vishesh kumar 2013-12-10, 14:41
+
VIGNESH PRAJAPATI 2013-12-10, 14:44
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-15, 15:34
+
Thomas Graves 2013-12-12, 13:38
+
Bobby Evans 2013-12-11, 22:18
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:09
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
+
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:28
+
Binglin Chang 2013-12-10, 02:06
+
Arpit Agarwal 2013-12-11, 02:15
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-15, 15:33
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:08
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
+
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:29
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-15, 15:33
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:11
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:12
+
Esteban Gutierrez 2013-12-09, 19:43
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:46
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-12-09, 21:48
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:39
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Binglin Chang 2013-12-10, 02:06
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Zhijie Shen
Congrats, Zhijie!

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013, Binglin Chang wrote:

> Congratulations!
>

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:10 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <javascript:;>
> > wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am very pleased to announce that Zhijie Shen is voted in as a committer
> > in the Apache Hadoop project. His contributions to YARN and MapReduce
> have
> > been outstanding! We appreciate all the work Zhijie has put into the
> > project so far, and are looking forward to his future contributions.
> >
> > Welcome aboard, Zhijie!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > +Vinod
> > On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC
> >
> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

- Tsuyoshi
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 21:21
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:46
+
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:29
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:39
+
Mayank Bansal 2013-12-12, 22:07
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:38
+
Mayank Bansal 2013-12-12, 22:07