HDFS, mail # user - How to setup Cloudera Hadoop to run everything on a localhost?

+
anton ashanin 2013-03-05, 18:33
Re: How to setup Cloudera Hadoop to run everything on a localhost?
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-05, 18:59
Can you please take this Cloudera mailing list?

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/
+