Flume, mail # dev - HTML guides on Flume web site

Re: HTML guides on Flume web site
Ralph Goers 2012-12-06, 17:30
This stems from the discussion a while back on where the guides should live. I built the site with the intention that they would move there.  You simply need to copy what is in the code branch and check it in to the site branch.  I got tired of reminding people to keep them in synch and stopped doing it myself.

Ralph