Kafka >> mail # user >> Question about resetting offsets and the high-level consumer

Re: Question about resetting offsets and the high-level consumer
Bob,

The high level consumer doesn't support resetting the starting offset right
now. We will look into that post 0.8 as part of the consumer redesign.

Thanks,

Jun