Hadoop >> mail # user >> Data migration from one cluster to other running diff. versions

Data migration from one cluster to other running diff. versions
Hi Team,

What is the best way to migrate data residing on one cluster to another cluster ?
Are there better methods available than distcp ?
What if both the clusters running different RPC protocol versions ?

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!