Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.5 (rc0)

+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-08, 16:29
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-09, 18:48
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-12, 20:52
+
Scott Carey 2013-08-13, 17:09
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-14, 19:20
+
Scott Carey 2013-08-15, 07:13
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-15, 17:05
+
Matt Massie 2013-08-16, 23:41
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.5 (rc0)
We will be testing Avro 1.7.5 in the next day or so in our environment
to make sure that all legacy avro files can still be read.

Micah

On 08/16/2013 04:41 PM, Matt Massie wrote:
> +1
>
> All unit tests pass for avro-c on MacOS 10.8.4. Hashes match.
>
> --
> Matt Massie
> UC, Berkeley AMPLab
> Twitter: @matt_massie <https://twitter.com/matt_massie>,
> @amplab<https://twitter.com/amplab>
> https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/
>

> On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Scott Carey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>> In Java, I get the following errors in tests in mapreduce:
>>>
>>> Failed tests:
>>> testAvroInput(org.apache.avro.mapreduce.TestAvroMultipleOutputs)
>> This appears to be a Mac-specific issue, so it's hard for me to debug.
>>   Can anyone reproduce this and help diagnose it?
>>
>> I assume this also happens when you try to build and test trunk on
>> your Mac.  If so, can you please file an issue in Jira?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Doug

+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-19, 18:03