MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: New Hadoop Eclipse functionality

Re: New Hadoop Eclipse functionality
Hi Harsh,
Thank you for pointing to HDT incubator project. I was not aware of its
existence.

I am working on a WebHDFS adapter which will begin supporting Hadoop-2
HDFS.
I hope to provide that capability soon.
Regards,
Srimanth