MapReduce, mail # user - JobClient using deprecated JobConf

Re: JobClient using deprecated JobConf
Tom White 2010-09-22, 16:29
Note that JobClient, along with the rest of the "old" API in
org.apache.hadoop.mapred, has been undeprecated in Hadoop 0.21.0 so
you can continue to use it without warnings.

Tom