From: Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23

+1, nice to see this go in to branch-0.23.

Given the discussion on the hadoop-0.23.1 voting thread, can I request the fix-version for this to be 23.3? As I've mentioned there I'm thinking a 23.2 as a small bug-fix release in a week or so with some critical fixes/enhancements - this won't affect the PB merge at all.

Makes sense?

thanks,
Arun

--