Bigtop >> mail # user >> Re: Big Top and Ecosystem coverage goals...

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-10, 18:17
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-10, 18:19
Re: Big Top and Ecosystem coverage goals...
Hi Jay,
Welcome!

Bigtop 0.5.0 definitely supports hive, I have corrected the wiki page to
reflect that. Thanks for pointing that out.

The mandate is to have some integration tests for every component in the
Bigtop stack. You can find the Hive tests at
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/tree/master/bigtop-tests/test-artifacts/hive/src/main/groovy/org/apache/bigtop/itest/hivesmoke

The soon to be released Bigtop 0.6 release will have hcatalog. We will be
cutting out an RC real soon but you can grab the artifacts from
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Releases/job/Bigtop-0.6.0/? in the
meanwhile.
HCatalog's integration tests can be found at
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/tree/master/bigtop-tests/test-artifacts/hcatalog/src/main/groovy/org/apache/bigtop/itest/hcatalogsmoke

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions!

Mark