Bigtop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
Mark Grover 2013-07-10, 19:19
Thanks everyone for your feedback!

I think we are moving towards a consensus where we should put sqoop2 as the
only sqoop in Bigtop 0.7 BOM. We, as a community, are very open to adding
Sqoop1 back in Bigtop (0.6.1 or 0.7.0, whatever the decision is). We will
just have to ensure (and it shouldn't be too hard to do so) that there are
no namespace/command name conflicts between sqoop1 and the sqoop already
present in Bigtop (sqoop2). BIGTOP-1016 seems to be a good starting place
for that.

Do folks agree with the above?

Mark