Avro >> mail # dev >> release 1.7.5 soon?

Re: release 1.7.5 soon?
I'd still like a review (and acceptance) of three patches to the Python
code for 1.7.5. I do not have commit access, and anyway I wrote these, so
they deserve review by another Python coder.

AVRO-1343 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1343> - validate()
should not permit records to have extra fields
AVRO-1323 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1323> - "request" RPC
schemas should report their full name (with namespace)
AVRO-1318 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1318> - schemas
should store fingerprints rather than recompute on every record (attn
[~laserson])

--Jeremy