HBase, mail # dev - 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-25, 19:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-25, 20:11
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-25, 21:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-26, 01:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-26, 07:38
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-26, 03:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 06:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-28, 05:02
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-27, 06:29
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 16:53
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:08
Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Stack 2012-12-26, 18:03
I just added a section to the 'contributing' section on committers being
responsible for ensuring contributor's patches do not break build or tests.
St.Ack

+
Enis Söztutar 2012-12-26, 20:02
+