Flume, mail # dev - Review Request 12803: Fix for Flume-2109, Take 3. Incorporated Review comments and implementation in sysc with Avro source

Re: Review Request 12803: Fix for Flume-2109, Take 3. Incorporated Review comments and implementation in sysc with Avro source
Ashish 2013-08-02, 05:14
On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

>  Ashish,
>
> Please attach the patch to the jira. I will commit it.
>
> Hari
>

> Thanks,
> Hari

Thanks Hari ! Shall do it. Just starting my day here, shall try to kill it
during weekend.

thanks
ashish