Hadoop >> mail # user >> Problem running Hadoop 0.23.0

RE: Problem running Hadoop 0.23.0
Please recheck your cluster once, whether all the places has the same evrsion of Jars.
It looks RPC client and servers are different versions.
From: Nitin Khandelwal [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 5:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem running Hadoop 0.23.0

Hi,

I was trying to setup Hadoop 0.23.0 with help of
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.23.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/SingleCluster.html.
After starting resourcemanager and nodemanager, I get following error when
i try to hit Hadoop UI "*ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ���)org**.apache.hadoop.**ipc.RPC$Version**
Mismatch���>Ser**ver IPC version 5 cannot communicate with client version 47
*".
There is no significant error in Hadoop logs (it shows everything started
successfully).

Do you have any idea about this error?

Nitin Khandelwal