Hive >> mail # user >> Exception in hive startup

Re: Exception in hive startup
Make sure hive-exec-0.7.0.jar is under lib/ dir.

Found: HiveConf
Class: org.apache.hadoop.hive.conf.HiveConf
Package: org.apache.hadoop.hive.conf
Library Name: hive-exec-0.7.0.jar
Library Path: /Users/tyu/hive/lib/hive-exec-0.7.0.jar