Avro >> mail # user >> Do the values in the json object have to be ordered?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-04-04, 16:21
+
Francis Galiegue 2013-04-04, 16:46
Re: Do the values in the json object have to be ordered?
Should I consider this a bug and fix it? I'm very surprised nobody has run
into this before. Or is this considered "correct" by Avro, and it just
happens that Avro violates the JSON spec? IMHO I'd go with the former, but
I'd love input from the powers at be.

+
Philip Zeyliger 2013-04-04, 19:47
+