HBase >> mail # user >> Query on JSON Object

+
varaprasad.bheri@... 2013-02-06, 05:54
Re: Query on JSON Object
HBase deals in byte arrays, so simply convert your json string to a byte array on save, and convert back on read.  Use the Bytes.toBytes(String) and Bytes.toString(byte[]) accordingly.

I'm not sure what your example is exactly, a representation of two json blobs?

Sent from iPhone.

On Feb 6, 2013, at 12:54 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Need to create the data as given below in JSON Object and put the data into Hbase table using java
>
> ID      Address Type   Address1 Address2 Address3
> 1        home                 x            x            x
> 2        office                 y           y             y
>
> How to put Json object in hbase table. Please help.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Varaprasada Reddy
>

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.
>
> Visit us at http://www.polarisFT.com
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-06, 13:18
+