MapReduce >> mail # user >> Strata pass for Wednesday and Thursday for sale

Strata pass for Wednesday and Thursday for sale
Hi,

I need to cancel my trip to the conference, and I have a pass for the two
days, Wednesday and Thursday, Oct. 24-25. My conference reservation was
$876.

If anybody is interested, please contact me directly.

Thank you. Sincerely,
Mark