HBase >> mail # user >> What does "Found lingering reference file" mean?

What does "Found lingering reference file" mean?
I have issue below when I'm runing hbck:

ERROR: Found lingering reference file
hdfs://node3:9000/hbase/entry_proposed/fbd1735591467005e53f48645278b006/recovered.edits/0000000000091843039.temp

and I'm wondering what it means...

Thanks,

JM
+