MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Namenode automatically going to safemode with 2.1.0-beta

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-15, 08:59
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-07-15, 09:13
+
Harsh J 2013-07-16, 01:09
+
闫昆 2013-07-16, 01:56
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-07-19, 14:12
+
Venkatarami Netla 2013-07-15, 08:29
Re: Namenode automatically going to safemode with 2.1.0-beta
Yeah I believe your /tmp was probably misbehaving somehow (running out
of space or otherwise). You could log a JIRA for the "null" seen in
the log though, it shouldn't have done that and should've shown the
real mount point.

Harsh J