Hadoop >> mail # user >> correct way to reserve space

correct way to reserve space
What is the correct way to reserve space for hdfs?

I currently have 2 filesystem, /fs1 and /fs2 and I would like to reserve
space for non-dfs operations. For example, for /fs1 i would like to reserve
30gb of space for non-dfs and 10gb of space for /fs2 ?
I fear HADOOP-2991 is still haunting us?

I am using CDH 3U1
Alexander C.H. Lorenz 2011-10-27, 06:46
+
Harsh J 2011-10-27, 07:27