MapReduce >> mail # user >> please HELP me with a WebHDFS problem

please HELP me with a WebHDFS problem
Hi guys,

    I had a small cluster including 1 namenode and 2 datanodes

    I got webhdfs enabled

    and I sent an OPEN request as follow:
    curl -i -L 'http://namenode:50070/webhdfs/v1/path/to/somefile?op=OPEN'

    It redirected to
    http://datanode:50075/webhdfs/v1/path/to/somefile?op=OPEN
    what weird was that the redirected URL used "localhost" as its netloc,
    the URL is like
    "http://localhost:50075/webhdfs/v1/path/to/somefile?op=OPEN"
    I have checked the config files and I didn't figured out what
    influenced it.

    In addiction when I check the active data nodes via
    "http://namenode:50070/dfsnodelist.jsp?whatNodes=LIVE"
    The node column' datanodes' name were all "localhost"
    why?

    Any body knows what's going on about that?

    Thanks,
    Dou
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-09-26, 14:37