Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.3.3 (candidate 0)

+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-19, 04:47
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-19, 14:27
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-02-21, 10:02
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-22, 16:00
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-02-22, 17:04
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-02-22, 17:38
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-02-22, 18:53
+
Vishal Kher 2011-02-22, 21:09
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-02-22, 21:24
+
Vishal Kher 2011-02-22, 21:29
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-02-22, 22:45
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-23, 03:38
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-02-23, 04:14
+
Vishal Kher 2011-02-23, 18:33
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-02-23, 18:55
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-02-22, 21:34
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-02-23, 11:21
+
Thomas Koch 2011-02-23, 12:55
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-02-25, 07:29
+
Vishal Kher 2011-02-23, 14:28
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-02-25, 07:26
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-02-21, 11:46
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-02-21, 17:38
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-22, 15:59
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-02-22, 17:02
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-22, 16:03
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-02-22, 07:55
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-22, 15:58
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-02-22, 17:02
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-23, 05:23
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-24, 03:49
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-02-25, 08:25
+1

On 25 Feb 2011, at 09:25, Patrick Hunt wrote:

> +1, looks good to me. Signing is correct, versions seem right, and the
> tests all pass on my box.
>
> Patrick
>
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> i've created yet another candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.3.3. this is a bug
>> fix
>> release addressing 14 issues (two of them extremely critical) -- see the
>> release notes for details.
>>
>> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
>> *** vote closes 11pm pacific time, Saturday, February 26.***
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~breed/zookeeper-3.3.3-candidate-1/
>>
>> one thing that has not been fixed in this release is that the docs still
>> reference hadoop. this will be fixed in a future release.
>>
>> should we release this?
>>
>> ben

+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-02-25, 18:25