Accumulo >> mail # user >> Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?

+
Chris Sigman 2013-04-11, 18:10
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-11, 18:13
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-11, 21:15
+
Chris Sigman 2013-04-12, 13:56
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-11, 18:17
+
William Slacum 2013-04-11, 18:22
Re: Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
And it uses the `IteratorSetting(int height, Class<?> iterator)`
constructor, so the name of the iterator is the class itself. Naming your
iterator should be a short term fix. I created ACCUMULO-1267 to make a
smarter input format.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:22 PM, William Slacum <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've noticed the InputFormat sticks one in the stack at some arbitrary
> height, such as 50.
>

> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Chris Sigman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I've just run a job for the second time where I've called addIterator
>> with a RegExFilter, and it's saying that the filter name is already in use.
>>  When I try to scan using the shell though, the iterator's not there...
>> what's going on?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --
>> Chris