Accumulo, mail # user - Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?

Re: Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
William Slacum 2013-04-11, 18:26
And it uses the `IteratorSetting(int height, Class<?> iterator)`
constructor, so the name of the iterator is the class itself. Naming your
iterator should be a short term fix. I created ACCUMULO-1267 to make a
smarter input format.