Accumulo >> mail # user >> Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?

Re: Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
And it uses the `IteratorSetting(int height, Class<?> iterator)`
constructor, so the name of the iterator is the class itself. Naming your
iterator should be a short term fix. I created ACCUMULO-1267 to make a
smarter input format.