Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Blog for Accumulo?

+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-12, 16:43
+
David Medinets 2013-11-12, 17:04
+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-12, 17:14
Re: Blog for Accumulo?
I think that we didn't create a blog initially because we only wanted to do
it if we had someone (ideally more than one someone) committed to blogging
regularly.  I'm open to discussing it again.  Do you think there is an
advantage of having an official blog, rather than linking to people's
individual blog posts from the Accumulo web site (
http://accumulo.apache.org/papers.html)?
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Bill Havanki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Apache hosts blogs for many of its projects. For example:
>
> http://blogs.apache.org/hbase/
>
> Any interest in establishing one for Accumulo?
>
> Bill
>
> --
> | - - -
> | Bill Havanki
> | Solutions Architect, Cloudera Government Solutions
> | - - -

+
David Medinets 2013-11-12, 17:50
+