Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Blog for Accumulo?

Re: Blog for Accumulo?
I think that we didn't create a blog initially because we only wanted to do
it if we had someone (ideally more than one someone) committed to blogging
regularly.  I'm open to discussing it again.  Do you think there is an
advantage of having an official blog, rather than linking to people's
individual blog posts from the Accumulo web site (
http://accumulo.apache.org/papers.html)?