HBase >> mail # user >> observer coprocessor question regarding puts

Re: observer coprocessor question regarding puts
You want to have an index per every CF+CQ right?  You want to maintain diff
tables for diff columns?

Put is having getFamilyMap method Map CF vs List KVs.  From this List of
KVs you can get all the CQ names and values etc..

-Anoop-