HBase >> mail # user >> Powered By Page

+
Lars George 2012-07-02, 10:11
Ben Cuthbert 2012-07-02, 10:20
Lars George 2012-07-02, 10:32
Ulrich Staudinger 2012-07-02, 10:50
Ben Cuthbert 2012-07-02, 11:06
Stack 2012-07-02, 12:13
Taylor, Ronald C 2012-07-02, 18:19
Stack 2012-07-02, 20:37
Taylor, Ronald C 2012-07-02, 21:16
Stack 2012-07-03, 06:51
Asaf Mesika 2012-07-02, 14:23

indications. We're running a 50 Node HBase cluster and a separate
offline map-reduce cluster.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Stack
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 8:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Powered By Page

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Ben Cuthbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Thanks Lars
>
> Just a note how do I edit and add? I have just registered.

Oh yeah... you have to be granted perms to edit wiki because it was
being spammed at a fierce rate... I should have remembered (might
explain why our powered-by page has gone stale).

Add text to this mail thread and I or Lars will hoist it up on to the
wiki?  Unless ye have a better idea?  (Check in the powered-by page
and let people make JIRA with patch?  That seems to painful?)

St.Ack
+
Stack 2012-07-03, 12:15