Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hbase  with Hadoop

+
Jignesh Patel 2011-10-11, 21:11
+
Matt Foley 2011-10-12, 00:13
+
jigneshmpatel 2011-10-12, 03:29
Re: Hbase with Hadoop
Matt,

I'd like to re-enforce the inquiry about posting (or blogging perhaps ;) details
about Hbase/0.20.205 coexistence. I am sure lotta people will benefit from
this.

Thanks in advance,
  Cos

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 08:29PM, jigneshmpatel wrote:
> Matt,
> Thanks a lot. Just wanted to have some more information. If hadoop 0.2.205.0
> voted by the community members then will it become major release? And what
> if it is not approved by community members.
>
> And as you said I do like to use 0.90.3 if it works. If it is ok, can you
> share the deails of those configuration changes?
>
> -Jignesh

Vinod Gupta Tankala 2011-10-12, 15:58
+
Jignesh Patel 2011-10-12, 16:26