-Ann: Curator 1.1.16/1.0.17
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-02, 22:24
* Merge 114 from amuraru: Make sure internal executor services are not started until startup.
* Merge 116 from samuelgmartinez: Fix for Issue 115: Wrong behaviour in LeaderLatch when a candidate
* Issue 118: Ignore nonode exceptions when deleting lock path
* Added a non-reentrant mutex: InterProcessSemaphoreMutex. This mutex doesn't have the threading
restrictions that InterProcessMutex has. This should help with issues 75 and 117.
* Merge 122 from ithaka that addresses Issue #98 - JsonInstanceSerializer does not deserialize
custom payload types. IMPORTANT! This change introduces a breaking incompatibility with List payloads
that will show up in environments that mix the old code and the new code. The new code will throw a
JsonMappingException when it attempts to read a List payload written by the old code. The old code,
when it reads a List payload generated by the new code, will generate a list with two elements,
the first of which is the class name of the List type, and the second of which is the original list.
* Issue 121: Apply bytecode rewriting to turn off JMX registrations to TestingServer as well as
* Issue 125: Use ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor instead of blocking threads that have period work.
* Issue 126: Added getNamespace() method.
* Issue 120: Additional check for connection loss in DistributedDoubleBarrier.