MapReduce, mail # user - Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..

Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..
Mark Olimpiati 2012-10-10, 23:45
Hi,

  I'm storing sequence files in the distributed cache which seems to be
stored somewher under each node's /tmp .../local/archive/ ... path.

In mapper code, I tried using SequenceFile.Reader with all possible
configurations (locally, distribtued) however, it can't find it. Are
sequence files supported in the distribued cache??

Thank you,
Mark
+
Harsh J 2012-10-11, 02:33