MapReduce >> mail # user >> Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..

Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..
Hi,

  I'm storing sequence files in the distributed cache which seems to be
stored somewher under each node's /tmp .../local/archive/ ... path.

In mapper code, I tried using SequenceFile.Reader with all possible
configurations (locally, distribtued) however, it can't find it. Are
sequence files supported in the distribued cache??

Thank you,
Mark
+
Harsh J 2012-10-11, 02:33