Pig >> mail # user >> How to LIMIT a relation by percentage

How to LIMIT a relation by percentage
Hey guys,

How can I LIMIT a relation by percentage?
What I need is to sort a relation by a numeric column and then take
top 5% of tuples.
As far as I understand I cannot use an expression in the LIMIT
operator. Do I have to write my own UDF? What type of UDF should I use
then?

--
Best Regards,
Ruslan Al-Fakikh