MapReduce >> mail # user >> List jobhistory into a txt file

List jobhistory into a txt file
Hi,

I want to put all the job details into a txt file. I am using YARN, and
when I launched the "job -history" command, it says that the file
doesn't exist, although the data is available in the in the web interface.

But this is a little bit different of what I really want, that is to
list all the job history details into a txt file. How can I do this in YARN?

pc48:~$ mapred job -history job_1383556901244_0002
13/11/04 11:19:52 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.YarnClientImpl is inited.
13/11/04 11:19:52 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.YarnClientImpl is started.
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Unable to initialize History Viewer
at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.jobhistory.HistoryViewer.<init>(HistoryViewer.java:89)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.tools.CLI.viewHistory(CLI.java:450)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.tools.CLI.run(CLI.java:294)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:84)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.main(JobClient.java:1199)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist: /user/xeon/job_1383556901244_0002