MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: Hadoop - Browsefile system error

Re: Hadoop - Browsefile system error
Hi,

Looks like your are using hadoop in Virtual environment right?

Make sure you have
lab2-hadoop2-vm1.eng.dnb.com<http://ilab2-hadoop2-vm1.eng.dnb.com/>
domain and IP entry in your host file from where your are accessing http://
10.108.19.68<http://ilab2-hadoop2-vm1.eng.dnb.com:50075/browseDirectory.jsp?namenodeInfoPort=50070&dir=/&nnaddr=10.158.99.68:9000>:50070
URL. I believe your accessing this URl from your physical box right?

Thanks
Jitendra