Hadoop >> mail # dev >> TestHDFSCLI is broken

+
Eli Collins 2011-06-09, 22:33
Re: TestHDFSCLI is broken
Hi Eli,

I noticed the issue yesterday.  It's from a recent change of mine in common, and I'm not sure how I didn't catch the problem...  I must have missed doing a veryclean in hdfs before running the tests.  I'll have a patch up this morning.

Daryn
On Jun 9, 2011, at 5:33 PM, Eli Collins wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> TestHDFSCLI is failing on trunk. It's been failing for several days
> (so it's not HDFS-494).
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-Hdfs-trunk/lastCompletedBuild/testReport
>
> Is anyone looking at this or aware of what change would have caused
> this?  Looks like it started on June 7th.
>
> The output of the test is noisy enough that it's hard to quickly see
> what caused the issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Eli
+