Hadoop >> mail # dev >> TestHDFSCLI is broken

Re: TestHDFSCLI is broken
Hi Eli,

I noticed the issue yesterday.  It's from a recent change of mine in common, and I'm not sure how I didn't catch the problem...  I must have missed doing a veryclean in hdfs before running the tests.  I'll have a patch up this morning.

Daryn