Hadoop >> mail # dev >> What happened to Chris?

What happened to Chris?
Hi all,

Over the last 7 months I've been periodically emailing with Chris Douglas
(via his @apache.org account) about a new feature for Hadoop I've created
(HADOOP-7076).
However I've not had any response at all to my last two emails (dating back
about 6 weeks and about 1 week).

So I'm wondering why this is happening. Is he on a long vacation? Or is
there something else?

Niels Basjes