Hadoop >> mail # user >> Exception happen when start a single node

Exception happen when start a single node
Hi all,

One of my machine fall into the black list, then I want to restart it. But
exception happens as following:

2010-01-29 10:32:23,247 FATAL
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: Incompatible build
versions: namenode BV = ; datanode BV = 810220
2010-01-29 10:32:23,352 ERROR
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: java.io.IOException:
Incompatible build versions: namenode BV = ; datanode BV = 810220
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.handshake(DataNode.java:436)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.startDataNode(DataNode.java:275)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.<init>(DataNode.java:216)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.makeInstance(DataNode.java:1283)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.instantiateDataNode(DataNode.java:1238)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.createDataNode(DataNode.java:1246)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.main(DataNode.java:1368)

2010-01-29 10:32:23,353 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: SHUTDOWN_MSG:
Anyone know this issue? I know that hadoop have a requirement that each
node's hadoop version should been the same, but does it also require the
same build version? And what determine the build version ?
--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang