MapReduce >> mail # user >> Unmanaged AMs

Hi,

  I have seen in comments for code in UnmanagedAMLauncher.java that AM can
be in any language. What does that mean? Can AM be written in C++ language?
If so, how would I be able to be connect to RM and how would I be able to
request for containers? I mean what is the interface doing these things? Is
there a sample code/example somewhere to get an idea about how to do it?

Thanks,
Kishore