MapReduce >> mail # user >> Passing parameters to MapReduce through Oozie

Re: Passing parameters to MapReduce through Oozie
If you use mapreduce-action, then is the configuration lookup done
within a Mapper/Reducer? If so, how are you grabbing the configuration
object? Via the overridden "configure(JobConf conf)" method?

--
Harsh J