MapReduce >> mail # user >> block replication

Re: block replication
Maybe I'm just grouchy tonight.. it's seems all of these questions can be
answered by RTFM.
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/HdfsUserGuide.html

What's the balance between encouraging learning by New to Hadoop users and
OMG!?