HDFS >> mail # user >> HDFS File/Folder permission control with POSIX standard

HDFS File/Folder permission control with POSIX standard
Hi Guys,

In our scenario we have two hdfs user, research and development

now the current environment access of both users data, we want protect
user level data folders. The other user can't see others data.

like edit the files and removing files.

How to change folder permission in HDFS

Guys it's like POSIX standard right? Removing other users permission mens
it's can't access other right.

Please guide me.

-Dhanasekaran.

Harsh J 2013-01-24, 15:52